EasyDo Sonic Activator
Regular price $268.95
RootRadar is pleased to offer
the EASY DO Endodontic Sonic Activation system for improved disinfection of the root canal system. The EASY DO ACTIVATOR system uses the technology of sonic energy for root canal treatment. Evidence-based endodontics has shown that cavitation and acoustic streaming can improve debridement and the disruption of the smear layer and biofilm. The Activator helps disinfection fluid streaming into the pulp chamber, root canal, lateral canals, fins, and ramifications. The EASY DO sonic activator can also be used to remove residual pastes and debris during non surgical retreatment. This is a valuable and effective adjunct for the disinfection of the root canal system.
EACH ORDER INCLUDES:
1) One EasyDo Sonic Activator (batteries not included)
2) One hundred (100) protective barriers
3) Each purchase comes with 60 Activator Tips
Twenty (20) - White; #15 (0.02 taper); 22 mm length tips
Twenty (20) - Red, #25 (0.04 taper); 22 mm length tips
Twenty (20) - Green, #35 (0.04 taper) 22 mm length tips
Commodity Quality Certification: 3C
Properties and Features
The tips are made from a highly elastic polymer material - they are soft, durable, pre-bendable and can be sterilized by high temperature and high pressure Choose from three different sizes and tapers of tips including:
15/.02 at 22 mm length
25/.04 at 22 mm length
35/04 at 22 mm length
During activation of irrgating solution a vortex is formed during high-frequency ossicaliton causing the irrigating solution to produce thousands of tiny air pressure bubbles. These bubbles form an energy burst and deliver irrigating solution to the complex and unreachable anatomy of the root canal system.
Brand Name: EasyDo by EasyinSmile
Commodity Quality Certification: 3c
Instructions For Use
1) Prepare the root canal system by chemomechanical debridement.
2) Fill the pulp chamber with NaOCI, EDTA, or final rinse solution.
3)Select the needle tip that manually fits loosely within 2mm of the working length.
4) Place the barrier sleeve over the complete length of the hand device.
5) Connect the needle tip to the hand device with the barrier sleeve. The activator should snap on firmly, promoting a secure connection with the hand device.
6) Press the ON/OFF button for 1 second, you can see the battery power status. If the power is enough, you can continue the treatment. If the power is not enough, you need to replace the battery.
7) Place the attached needle tip into the prepared root canal.
8) Depress the ON/OFF button to activate. Switch defaults to high speed upon activation. Depress the 3-speed switch to select the medium speed or low speed.
9) Use a pumping action to move the hand device in short 2~3 mm vertical strokes.
10) Hydrodynamically agitate the medical solution for about 30-60 seconds.
11) After washing, use a suction tip to remove solution from the root canal system.
12) Repeat the above steps for each different root canal.
RootRadar utilizes the most reliable carriers to make sure you receive your orders on time and safely.
We currently offer the following domestic shipping options in the United States for our RootRadar, ScopeShield and Maruchi Brand items:
- Economy: $15.00 (orders received before 3PM will be delivered in 2-5 business days)
- Overnight: $65 (orders received before 3PM will be delivered in 1 business day)
- FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $299 (orders received before 3PM will be delivered in 2-5 business days)
We currently offer the following domestic shipping options in the United States for our RootRadar sponsored items:
- Standard: $5.00 (orders received before 3PM will be delivered in 3-5 weeks)
- FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $299 (orders received before 3PM will be delivered in 3-5 weeks)
Please note a blended shipping rate will automatically be calculated when ordering brand products that utilize both shipping categories. FREE SHIPPING for purchases over $299 is cumulative across all brand products.
*Due to high demand, overnight deliveries will be limited to two RootRadar, ScopeShield or Maruchi Brand items. Additionally, addresses outside of the continental U.S. (Alaska & Hawaii) may take more time. For large or unique orders, or for overnight shipping please contact us here and provide us with the following information:
- State dental license number
- Phone number
- Shipping Address
- Billing Address
- Product name x amount
Thank you for shopping at RootRadar. We very much appreciate your business and interest in our materials and products. RootRadar certainly values your overall shopping experience at our online store.
There are some terms and conditions that apply to RootRadar's online store. Due to RootRadar's current product categories, only our EasyDo Sonic Activator, EndoSonic Blue, Extraoral Suction with UVC Disinfection along with our Endodontic Equipment & Power category products are eligible for return. Merchandise must be returned unmarked, in its original, unopened, sealed package within 15 days of delivery. Restocking fees may apply. Otherwise all sales are final. We do not accept returns.