Rotary Heat-Activated NiTi Files
Regular price $42.95
RootRadar is pleased to offer
sets of 25mm length heat-activated NiTi rotary files by AZDENT.
1) Shaping files (Sx, S1, S2)
2) Refinement files (F1, F2, F3)
1) Six - 19mm, SX Heat Activated NiTi Rotary files
2) Six - 25mm, S1 Heat Activated NiTi Rotary files
3) Six - 25mm, S2 Heat Activated Niti Rotary files
4) Six - 25mm, F1 Heat Activated NiTi Rotary files
5) Six - 25mm, F2 Heat Activated NiTi Rotary files
6) Six - 25mm, F3 Heat Activated NiTi Rotary files
7) Six - 25mm, individual mixed SX-F3 Heat Activated NiTi Rotary files
Brand Name: AZDENT
Commodity Quality Certification: ce
Model Number: 25mm SX-F3
Properties and Features
These files are used for preparing the root canal system:
1. Engine-driven rotary files and compable with all major motors.
2. Material: Nickel-titanium alloy.
3. These Heat-Activated Rotary files can be pre-bent and have unique memory recovery in heat.
4. Material flexibility and shape memory improve safety.
5. With precise processing technology, this file system exhibits good flexibility, high-quality cutting efficiency, and fracture resistance.
6. Greater resistance to cyclic fatigue.
Instructions for Use
* The following steps are a guide - the clinician must evaluate the anatomy of each individual case.
a) Achieve straight-line access.
b) Use a #10 or #15 file for the initial canal opening.
c) Expand canal openings with S1 and if necessary SX to a depth no greater than the initial #15 canal depth.
d) Measure/determine working length with a #15 file.
e) Use S1 to working length.
f) Use S2 to working length.
g) Use F1 to working length
h) Use F2 to working length
i) Use F3 to working length (optional for larger root canals)
RootRadar utilizes the most reliable carriers to make sure you receive your orders on time and safely.
We currently offer the following domestic shipping options in the United States for our RootRadar, ScopeShield and Maruchi Brand items:
- Economy: $15.00 (orders received before 3PM will be delivered in 2-5 business days)
- Overnight: $65 (orders received before 3PM will be delivered in 1 business day)
- FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $299 (orders received before 3PM will be delivered in 2-5 business days)
We currently offer the following domestic shipping options in the United States for our RootRadar sponsored items:
- Standard: $5.00 (orders received before 3PM will be delivered in 3-5 weeks)
- FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $299 (orders received before 3PM will be delivered in 3-5 weeks)
Please note a blended shipping rate will automatically be calculated when ordering brand products that utilize both shipping categories. FREE SHIPPING for purchases over $299 is cumulative across all brand products.
*Due to high demand, overnight deliveries will be limited to two RootRadar, ScopeShield or Maruchi Brand items. Additionally, addresses outside of the continental U.S. (Alaska & Hawaii) may take more time. For large or unique orders, or for overnight shipping please contact us here and provide us with the following information:
- State dental license number
- Phone number
- Shipping Address
- Billing Address
- Product name x amount
Thank you for shopping at RootRadar. We very much appreciate your business and interest in our materials and products. RootRadar certainly values your overall shopping experience at our online store.
There are some terms and conditions that apply to RootRadar's online store. Due to RootRadar's current product categories, only our EasyDo Sonic Activator, EndoSonic Blue, Extraoral Suction with UVC Disinfection along with our Endodontic Equipment & Power category products are eligible for return. Merchandise must be returned unmarked, in its original, unopened, sealed package within 15 days of delivery. Restocking fees may apply. Otherwise all sales are final. We do not accept returns.