RootRadar is pleased to offer
heat-treated reciprocation Blue Endo NiTi Files. This instrumentation system is designed for one file shaping. Thus, a root canal can be completely prepared with only one reciprocating instrument – without creating a glide path in the majority of cases. The selection of the file is based upon the pretreatment canal size. Choose either the R25 (red), R40 (yellow) or R50 (black).
21mm or 25mm Red, R25 (08 taper) 1pack (6 files in blister pack)
21mm or 25mm Yellow, R40 (06 taper) 1pack (6 files in blister pack)
21mm or 25mm Black, R50 (05 taper) 1 pack (6 files in blister pack)
21mm or 25mm Assorted 1pack (6 files in blister pack)
Packaging 1 pack contians 6 files in a blister pack
Cross-section cutting tip:
Brand Name: Glin
Commodity Quality Certification: GS
Commodity Quality Certification: ce
Size: NITI recip-one blue file
Model Number: R25 R40 R50
Rotation speed: 300RPM
R25: 08 taper
R40: 06 taper
R50: 05 taper
Prepare a root canal: One instrument only
Advantage1: Effective with less steps
Advantage2: Heat activation
Function: Engine use
Single size: R25,R40,R50
Assorted size: R25-50
Item: RECIPROC blue file
Properties and Features
- The s-shaped cross-section progresses smoothly and cuts efficiently thanks to its special design. The instrument moves without pushing, so that stress on dentin is minimized.
- The root canal preparation time is reduced. Less time for shaping means more time for disinfection and more patients treated.
- Files are made to be used for a single treatment only for constant cutting efficiency.
- The original reciprocating motion with its specific angles of rotation as well as its controlled acceleration and deceleration lead to higher resistance to cyclic fatigue and a reduced risk of instrument fracture.
- Provided in sterile blisters for single use, RECIPROC blue instruments offer a reduced risk of cross contamination.
- An overuse of files is prevented thanks to the single use instrument approach.
- The instrument progresses smoothly into the canal thanks to the heat treated NiTi alloy.
- It is possible to prebend the instrument for an easier access to the canal.
- The instrument follows the natural canal anatomy smoothly thanks to its blue heat treatment making the file more flexible.
- The flexibility obtained by the blue heat treatment improves the centering abilities of the instrument to reduce canal transportation.