Reciprocating Rotary - Blue Endo NiTi File
Regular price $31.95
RootRadar is pleased to offer
heat-treated reciprocation Blue Endo NiTi Files. This instrumentation system is designed for one file shaping. Thus, a root canal can be completely prepared with only one reciprocating instrument – without creating a glide path in the majority of cases. The selection of the file is based upon the pretreatment canal size. Choose either the R25 (red), R40 (yellow) or R50 (black).
Brand Name: Glin
Commodity Quality Certification: GS
Commodity Quality Certification: ce
Size: NITI recip-one blue file
Model Number: R25 R40 R50
Rotation speed: 300RPM
R25: 08 taper
R40: 06 taper
R50: 05 taper
Prepare a root canal: One instrument only
Advantage1: Effective with less steps
Advantage2: Heat activation
Function: Engine use
Single size: R25,R40,R50
Assorted size: R25-50
Item: RECIPROC blue file
Properties and Features
- The s-shaped cross-section progresses smoothly and cuts efficiently thanks to its special design. The instrument moves without pushing, so that stress on dentin is minimized.
- The root canal preparation time is reduced. Less time for shaping means more time for disinfection and more patients treated.
- Files are made to be used for a single treatment only for constant cutting efficiency.
- The original reciprocating motion with its specific angles of rotation as well as its controlled acceleration and deceleration lead to higher resistance to cyclic fatigue and a reduced risk of instrument fracture.
- Provided in sterile blisters for single use, RECIPROC blue instruments offer a reduced risk of cross contamination.
- An overuse of files is prevented thanks to the single use instrument approach.
- The instrument progresses smoothly into the canal thanks to the heat treated NiTi alloy.
- It is possible to prebend the instrument for an easier access to the canal.
- The instrument follows the natural canal anatomy smoothly thanks to its blue heat treatment making the file more flexible.
- The flexibility obtained by the blue heat treatment improves the centering abilities of the instrument to reduce canal transportation.
RootRadar utilizes the most reliable carriers to make sure you receive your orders on time and safely.
We currently offer the following domestic shipping options in the United States for our RootRadar, ScopeShield and Maruchi Brand items:
- Economy: $15.00 (orders received before 3PM will be delivered in 2-5 business days)
- Overnight: $65 (orders received before 3PM will be delivered in 1 business day)
- FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $299 (orders received before 3PM will be delivered in 2-5 business days)
We currently offer the following domestic shipping options in the United States for our RootRadar sponsored items:
- Standard: $5.00 (orders received before 3PM will be delivered in 3-5 weeks)
- FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $299 (orders received before 3PM will be delivered in 3-5 weeks)
Please note a blended shipping rate will automatically be calculated when ordering brand products that utilize both shipping categories. FREE SHIPPING for purchases over $299 is cumulative across all brand products.
*Due to high demand, overnight deliveries will be limited to two RootRadar, ScopeShield or Maruchi Brand items. Additionally, addresses outside of the continental U.S. (Alaska & Hawaii) may take more time. For large or unique orders, or for overnight shipping please contact us here and provide us with the following information:
- State dental license number
- Phone number
- Shipping Address
- Billing Address
- Product name x amount
Thank you for shopping at RootRadar. We very much appreciate your business and interest in our materials and products. RootRadar certainly values your overall shopping experience at our online store.
There are some terms and conditions that apply to RootRadar's online store. Due to RootRadar's current product categories, only our EasyDo Sonic Activator, EndoSonic Blue, Extraoral Suction with UVC Disinfection along with our Endodontic Equipment & Power category products are eligible for return. Merchandise must be returned unmarked, in its original, unopened, sealed package within 15 days of delivery. Restocking fees may apply. Otherwise all sales are final. We do not accept returns.