RootRadar is pleased to offer
two kit options of either 21mm or 25mm SX-F3 NiTi rotary endodontic files by AZDENT.
1) Kit 1: A 21 mm set of SX-F3, NiTi Rotary files (Sx, Si, S2, F1, F2, F3)
2) Kit 2: A 25 mm set of SX-F3, NiTi Rotary files (Sx, Si, S2, F1, F2, F3)
Brand Name: AZDENT
Commodity Quality Certification: ce
Commodity Quality Certification: 3C
Model Number: SX-F3
Properties and Features
1) Increased Flexibility
2). Greater Resistance to Cyclic Fatigue
3) Compatible with all major rotary motors in the market
4) Length: 25mm
5) The cutting part of these instruments is made of a nickel-titanium alloy
Instructions for Use
* The following steps are a guide - the clinician must evaluate the anatomy of each individual case.
a) Achieve straight-line access.
b) Use a #10 or #15 file for the initial canal opening.
c) Expand canal openings with S1 and if necessary SX to a depth no greater than the initial #15 canal depth.
d) Measure/determine working length with a #15 file.
e) Use S1 to working length.
f) Use S2 to working length.
g) Use F1 to working length
h) Use F2 to working length
i) Use F3 to working length (optional for larger root canals)