RootRadar is pleased to offer
Endo LED Ultrasonic Activator - a wireless passive ultrasonic irrigation (PUI) system. The primary goal of endodontic treatment is the elimination of pathogenic bacteria in the root canal system and the healing of periapical tissue. However, disinfection of the complex anatomy of the root canal system with its fins, ramifications, and lateral canals is challenging and adjunctive strategies are necessary. The adjunctive administration of Passive Ultrasonic Irrigation (PUI) remains one of the most effective disinfection strategies for infected root canals.
1. Passive ultrasonic irrigation remains the most effective method for the disinfection of infected root canals in endodontics when compared to hand instrumentation.
2. PUI was found to be more effective than conventional techniques for the removal of root canal filling material from the cervical and middle thirds during endodontic retreatment.
3. PUI irrigation seems to be the most effective system to remove sealer from a root canal.
The Endo Ultrasonic Activator kit comes with one wireless unit, one charger, six tips - (3) 19 mm straight tips with 0.02 taper and (3) 21 mm file tips with 0.02 taper, and one wrench
Additional purchase options:
Additional tips (19mm, and 21mm) can be purchased separately.
Properties and Features
▪ Frequency : 40-50Khz
▪ Cordless ultrasonic operation
▪ Powerful battery:1500mAh ,4.5 hours continuous operation
▪ 300 rotatable contra-angle ,easier to operate
▪ Contra angle design for increased accessibility
▪ Improves cleanliness
▪ Reduces bacteria levels
▪ Improves penetration of irrigants
▪ Removes vapor lock
Commodity Quality Certification: ce
The 40-50 kHz ultrasonic waves generate powerful ultrasonic energy.
Efficient and Effective.
Enhanced disinfection, improved penetration of irrigants throughout the root canal system and enhanced acoustic streaming!