RootRadar is pleased to offer
MD-Cleanser, a powerful EDTA solution for cleaning and instrumentation of root canals. Its chelation property effectively removes inorganic substances. The solution also produces the cleanest dentinal walls after smear layer removal and is ideal for narrow canals on posterior teeth.
MD-Cleanser comes in a 100 mL bottle with a 1cc syringe and disposable tips, with a shelf life of two years.
Properties and Features
- Removal of inorganic substances by chelation (EDTA-Ca 2+)
- Easier instrumentation by softening dentin canal wall
- Produces the cleanest dentinal walls after smear layer removal
- Effective with presence of calcification in the canal
- Narrow canals on posterior teeth
- Smear layer removal
- Root canal cleaning
- MD-Cleanser: 100 mL
- Disposable tips
- EDTA, Water, Ammonia water
- Two years from the production date