EndoSonic BLUE - Ultrasonic Activator
Regular price $699.00
RootRadar is pleased to offer
EndoSonic Blue - is a well researched wireless passive ultrasonic irrigation (PUI) system. The primary goal of endodontic treatment is the elimination of pathogenic bacteria in the root canal system and the healing of periapical tissue. However, disinfection of the complex anatomy of the root canal system with its fins, ramifications, and lateral canals is challenging and adjunctive strategies are necessary. The adjunctive administration of Passive Ultrasonic Irrigation (PUI) remains one of the most effective disinfection strategies for infected root canals.
1. Passive ultrasonic irrigation remains the most effective method for the disinfection of infected root canals in endodontics when compared to hand instrumentation.
2. PUI was found to be more effective than conventional techniques for the removal of root canal filling material from the cervical and middle thirds during endodontic retreatment.
3. PUI irrigation seems to be the most effective system to remove sealer from a root canal.
The EndoSonic Blue kit comes with one wireless unit, one charger and two Ni-Ti tips - (1) 22mm tip and (1) 28mm tip. The tips are ISO equivalent 15 (i.e. #15 files) with a standardized taper of 2% (i.e., equates to a 0.02mm increase in diameter per mm of file).
Additional purchase options:
Additional Ni-Ti tips (22m, 28mm, and 34mm) can be purchased separately.
Properties and Features
A pre-bended titanium ultrasonic horn provides improved ultrasonic transmission efficiency while controlling the rise in temperature at the bending point which prevents possible iatrogenic heating of the patient's lips.
The 30 kHz ultrasonic waves generate powerful ultrasonic energy.
EndoSonic Blue provides three levels of output control with a single button. Output can be adjusted according to the canal length, enlargement, and presence of inflammation.
The negative pressure generated near the apex begins to drain inflammatory exudates from periapical tissue
Symmetric R-phase transformation provides maximum Ni-Ti file fracture resistance.
The built-in sensor controls output thereby mitigating rapid temperature rise if the unit is left on extra-orally. This feature provides protection against possible file fracture. EndoSonic Blue has a 15-second auto shut-off safety feature.
Instructions for Use
RootRadar utilizes the most reliable carriers to make sure you receive your orders on time and safely.
We currently offer the following domestic shipping options in the United States for our RootRadar, ScopeShield and Maruchi Brand items:
- Economy: $15.00 (orders received before 3PM will be delivered in 2-5 business days)
- Overnight: $65 (orders received before 3PM will be delivered in 1 business day)
- FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $299 (orders received before 3PM will be delivered in 2-5 business days)
We currently offer the following domestic shipping options in the United States for our RootRadar sponsored items:
- Standard: $5.00 (orders received before 3PM will be delivered in 3-5 weeks)
- FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $299 (orders received before 3PM will be delivered in 3-5 weeks)
Please note a blended shipping rate will automatically be calculated when ordering brand products that utilize both shipping categories. FREE SHIPPING for purchases over $299 is cumulative across all brand products.
*Due to high demand, overnight deliveries will be limited to two RootRadar, ScopeShield or Maruchi Brand items. Additionally, addresses outside of the continental U.S. (Alaska & Hawaii) may take more time. For large or unique orders, or for overnight shipping please contact us here and provide us with the following information:
- State dental license number
- Phone number
- Shipping Address
- Billing Address
- Product name x amount
Thank you for shopping at RootRadar. We very much appreciate your business and interest in our materials and products. RootRadar certainly values your overall shopping experience at our online store.
There are some terms and conditions that apply to RootRadar's online store. Due to RootRadar's current product categories, only our EasyDo Sonic Activator, EndoSonic Blue, Extraoral Suction with UVC Disinfection along with our Endodontic Equipment & Power category products are eligible for return. Merchandise must be returned unmarked, in its original, unopened, sealed package within 15 days of delivery. Restocking fees may apply. Otherwise all sales are final. We do not accept returns.