RootRadar is pleased to offer
Endocem Zr - a rapid-setting, tooth-colored MTA material. It has the same great properties as Endocem MTA but with better esthetic applications and outcomes.
This next-generation MTA replaces other MTA products on the market due to its prompt setting which allows immediate final restoration following use. Endocem Zr bypasses wet cotton ball intermediary application and temporization required by other MTAs to facilitate the final set.
Read this article by our 'Chief Endodontics Officer' for more information!
Retrograde filling material comparison between EndoCem Zr alone and combined with EndoSeal MTA
300 mg/capsule (re-sealable)
Mixing ratio (P/L) = 300mg /0.12cc
*Competitor MTA is contained in single-use packages
Properties and features
EndoCem Zr exhibits a fast setting time.
||Initial setting time
||Final setting time
|| 4 min
Regenerative capabilities - note the regeneration of mandibular alveolar bone after extraction of the mandibular left 3rd molar with subsequent retrograde fill using EndoCem Zr and reimplantation procedure of the mandibular 2nd molar:
EndoCem Zr is extremely safe and exhibits minimal calcification of the pulp chamber and root canals long after pulpotomy therapy.
Indications for use
Esthetic (anterior) root end repair, perforation repair, pulp capping, revascularization, apexification.
EndoCem Zr clinical case reports
- The application of direct occlusal force should be avoided.
- EndoCem Zr should be used as a liner, not as a base in vital pulp therapy.
- Composite resin with sufficient thickness is necessary to avoid contamination from saliva, discoloration, and compromise of the seal.
- Bleeding does not affect treatment outcomes but may cause discoloration.EndoCem Zr should be applied immediately after bleeding is controlled and excess NaOCl is removed.
- Excessive force should be avoided when placing EndoCem Zr during a pulpotomy procedure.