RootRadar is pleased to offer
sets of 25mm length heat-activated SX-F3 Niti rotary files by AZDENT.
Shaping files (Sx, S1, S2)
Refinement files (F1, F2, F3)
1) Six - 19mm, SX Heat Activated NiTi Rotary files
2) Six - 25mm, S1 Heat Activated NiTi Rotary files
3) Six - 25mm, S2 Heat Activated Niti Rotary files
4) Six - 25mm, F1 Heat Activated NiTi Rotary files
5) Six - 25mm, F2 Heat Activated NiTi Rotary files
6) Six - 25mm, F3 Heat Activated NiTi Rotary files
7) Six - 25mm, individual SX-F3 Heat Activated NiTi Rotary files
Brand Name: AZDENT
Commodity Quality Certification: FDA
Commodity Quality Certification: ce
Properties and Features
These files are used for preparing the root canal system:
1. Engine-driven rotary files.
2. Material: Nickel-titanium alloy.
3. These Heat-Activated Rotary files can be pre-bent and have unique memory recovery in the heat.
4. Material flexibility and shape memory improve safety.
5. With precise processing technology, this file system exhibits good flexibility, high-quality cutting efficiency, and fracture resistance.
Instructions for Use
* The following steps are a guide - the clinician must evaluate the anatomy of each individual case.
a) Achieve straight-line access.
b) Use a #10 or #15 file for the initial canal opening.
c) Expand canal openings with S1 and if necessary SX to a depth no greater than the initial #15 canal depth.
d) Measure/determine working length with a #15 file.
e) Use S1 to working length.
f) Use S2 to working length.
g) Use F1 to working length
h) Use F2 to working length
i) Use F3 to working length (optional for larger root canals)